Speed Sudoku

Speed Sudoku - Play web sudoku puzzle games online for free!

Ready to play fast-paced sudoku races online? Create an account & start playing!

Can you advise what to do ?

Talk about all things related to Speed Sudoku
Forum rules
Please read the forum guidelines before posting.

Can you advise what to do ?

Postby Gjack on Thu May 30, 2024 2:53 pm

I coach a man ( 70/180 ) , said he wanted to train professionally and perform on stage. Drinks sports drink, wants to try more serious drugs. Can you advise what to do and where to get drugs? A man has been training for five years .
Trainee Gjack

Re: Can you advise what to do ?

Postby Ratatuj on Fri May 31, 2024 6:37 am

Hello to you! I would advise you to take a blood test by your doctor and then after the tests to see whether he can take any drugs or not. I can advise you an excellent site that can also answer your question: https://misterolympia.shop/product/testosterone-cypionate-zphc/. If you have any problems let me know. The site also has products for novice athletes. I myself have ordered and use. Everything is great.
Trainee Ratatuj

Re: Can you advise what to do ?

Postby Koza on Fri May 31, 2024 7:22 am

Good day, you should first consult your doctor and then think about using steroids. Maybe you are allergic to them and should not take them. Your doctor can also prescribe you a personal prescription. If this is not possible, there are sites where you can get a quick answer to your questions.
Trainee Koza

Return to General Discussion